Our client is a well-established and continually growing General Contractor and Construction Manager with projects in Toronto and all over Southwestern Ontario. They have an interesting a diverse portfolio of work including base building and renovation projects.
In partnership with our clients, we are looking for an estimating coordinator who will assist with all pre-construction activities. Responsibilities of the job include the following:
- Assist with quantity takeoffs for tenders
- Complete full estimates for smaller tenders for approval by the Estimator
- Attend site meetings and walkthroughs - take notes and photos as required
- Tender package administration and distribution
- Assist in the pursuit and monitoring of project opportunities
- Ensure subtrade coverage for tenders by communicating with bidders before tender
- Review subtrade quotations for accuracy and completeness
- Assist with project turnover
- Degree or diploma in a construction-related discipline
- A minimum of one year of related experience
- The ability to read and interpret construction drawings
- Superior organizational skills and the ability to work under pressure
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong construction knowledge base and the willingness to learn
You will love working here. This is an organization run by a young and dynamic team. They have work booked far into the future and have a growing list of new and repeat clients. The position comes with excellent compensation, a full benefits package and a fitness membership.
If you are the right person for the role, please apply ASAP!