Project Manager Toronto, ON
Very Competitive Salary
Attractive Benefits Package The Opportunity
Our client is a well-established and respected general contracting and design build firm specializing in very high-end commercial work in and custom homes and cottages. A career with our client means that you will be involved with some of the most complex and interesting projects in Canada. If you are a Project Manager who is looking to expand your portfolio and develop your experience with multi-million dollar custom homes and high end commercial work, this could be the right place to develop your career.
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager to join this growing team. The successful candidate's responsibilities will include the following:
- Work with pre-construction team to develop a project budget and breakdown of responsibility
- Develop a construction schedule, monitor progress, track deliverables and changes to timelines
- Identify any items or events that may alter the scheduled outcome and create a plan to minimize or eliminate impact
- Manage and update project budget, issue progress billings and prepare updates
- Work with Estimating department to identify full scope of work for subtrades
- Act as central liaison for internal project team and ensure that all are working toward the same goals
- Review subtrade invoices, approve or amend to reflect changes
- Attend and manage all site meetings, ensure prompt response to all client and consultant correspondence
- Work with Accounting to review job costs and identify and modify monthly cash flow based on project costs
- Assume complete responsibility for the success of every project including budget, scope quality and schedule
What's in it for you?
- A minimum of 7 years of experience as a Project Manager
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Strong knowledge of Ontario Building Code
- Superior organizational and problem solving skills
- Proficiency in MS Office and MS Project
- Leadership skills and/or experience mentoring junior staff
- Strong computer and software skills including MS Office
- Superior interpersonal skills with colleagues and clients
Our client offers a competitive compensation package that includes a very competitive salary plus comprehensive benefits program.
If you are the right person for this role, please apply ASAP.
Senior Project Manager
Construction Project Manager