Vancouver, British Columbia
Competitive Salary and Benefits
One of our clients, a well established and internationally recognised Architecture and Design firm with an office in in Vancouver, is hiring for an experienced Architectural Technologist. This firm have an ourstanding portfolio of commercial, institutional, mixed use, transportation, cultural and municipal projects.
The ideal applicant will have excellent communication skills and work with team members throughout all processes of the project phases. You will be working with clients and design teams to discuss project plans, designs, schedules, co-ordination and proposals, and work according to these to produce high quality working drawing packages, construction documents and blueprints. You will use your experience to pier review the work of junior staff in the office, and do mark ups and changes to ensure projects are finished accurately and in a timely manner.
The ideal candidate will have the following credentials;
WHAT YOU GET IN RETURN
- Architectural Technology Diploma/Certification required
- 6+ years' experience as an Architectural Technologist in an Architecture firm. At least 3 years of experience from within North America.
- Good Revit skills
- Experience working on complex projects would be preferred
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- A variety of project experience is desirable
- Work with an award winning firm with an impressive portfolio of work
- Collaborative and dynamic work culture
- Plenty of opportunity to learn and grow with a talented team of professionals and opportunity for professional development
- A variety of project experience on offer
- Top managed company
- Competitive salary package
If you feel this position could be the right fit for you, please click apply and submit your resume as soon as possible. We thank you for your application, however, only successful applicants who meet the requirements of the position will be contacted.