Premium Interior Finishes Manufacturer
Base Salary + Quarterly Bonuses + Car allowance + Benefits
Are you passionate about customer service and Interior Design? Are you looking for the next step in your sales career?...Then read on...
Our client is a well-recognized pioneer in the design and manufacture of premium interior surface solutions. They have achieved a dominant position through continuous investment, innovation and extensive research & development. They set the standard for innovation, craftsmanship and future trends. With a Canadian Head Office, our client is well positioned for career growth and promoting from within the organization.
Due to continued strong growth in the region our client is currently seeking a Retail and Commercial Account Manager with a strong understanding of the of the sales process and an ability to build solid relationships in Edmonton market.
Promote and effectively market premium finished products to an established client base of Fabricators, K&B accounts and the A & D community. Use your industry intelligence and general knowledge of the Interior Finishes/Surfacing industry to identify new clients and drive sales.
- Work with leadership team to develop new strategies and approaches to increase market share.
- Manage the sales cycle from identification to the development of new accounts.
- Keep abreast of the latest industry developments by attending team meetings, industry events, training sessions and individual research.
- 3 years industry experience or Inside/Showroom Sales experience and are clearly ready for the next step in your career.
- Ability to develop strong relationships and to become a trusted advisor to both new and existing clients.
- Possess a proven track record of sales growth and development.
- Organized and able to track your business activities.
- Must be able to show leadership and demonstrate an entrepreneurial flair.
- Creative, self-motivated and can work independently and without close supervision.