Technical Lead (POS) Integration
$80,000 - $85,000 base salary
Very Attractive Base Salary + Benefits
About the opportunity
Our client, a construction / building materials business located in Langley, BC are looking to fill the Technical Lead-POS Integration position to drive and lead all facets of deployment of the companies WoodPro POS system to members who elect to migrate to the corporate POS.
About the company
Our client is a leader in their industry with a well established image among their client base and competition. Their culture is one that respects and values their employees and always leads by example to promote and grow from previous years. Strong values and ethics within the organization has allowed them to prosper year after year. This is a fantastic company with a forward thinking senior leadership team.
The selected candidate will be the direct member-facing technical lead with regard to all POS migration activities as well as working with the software vendor to develop new solutions to address the requirements of our clients/members.
Description of Responsibilities
- Project Management and creation and ongoing maintenance of project plans, ensuring that project deliverable's and time-lines are met.
- Chairing project update meetings with stakeholders and members
- Conducting and documenting Business Discovery sessions with members
- Developing detailed deployment plans
- Development and management of software, business process and data migration
- Ensuring member staff conversion training is effectively conducted
- Testing and final production launch
- Cost and time accounting of resources associated with the project
- Impediments to projects success are escalated to designated management
IT Project Leader
Senior IT Lead