Business Development Manager - Texas
90K-100K Plus Commission + Profit Sharing
Talentsphere is proud to represent the North American leader in the supply, installation, and fabrication of high-quality geosynthetics and specialty civil engineering construction products that help manage the environment and prolong the life of critical infrastructure. They offer a range of innovative, low-impact and cost-effective solutions designed to protect soil, water, and air, and reduce carbon footprint. These products are used in civil, environmental, and geotechnical projects in a variety of sectors, including Civil Infrastructure, water and wastewater management, Mining, Oil & Gas, Agriculture, Hydroelectric and Sport & Recreation.
This is a fast-growing, progressive company that prides itself on three core values—Trust. Quality. Value—staying true to our commitment to building Trust with clients and staff, delivering uncompromising Quality, and leveraging creativity to secure Value. As an employer they strive to uphold a positive work culture and create an environment where employees have every opportunity for advancement and personal success.
They currently have an opening for a Business Development Manager at their USA Head Office in North West Houston, Texas. A description of the roles and responsibilities, as well as the required qualifications, is provided below.
If you are a self-starter, reliable, driven, and interested in joining their dynamic team of professionals, apply now!
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Maintain existing client relationships and business networks.
- Identify new client opportunities and cultivate relationships to grow customer base.
- Provide input on sales forecast and focus on achieving sales targets.
- Conduct sales calls, including cold calls to support sales and raise awareness of the company’s products and services.
- Review RFQ’s and technical drawings to develop proposals and quotes based on project specifications and client needs.
- Monitor and analyze competitor activity to ensure sales success.
- Comply with sales processes and CRM tools to maintain detailed records.
- Follow up with customers on orders, quotes and services requested.
- Keep up to date with the industry developments by researching and seeking networking opportunities.
- Attend industry trade shows, conferences, and events as well as company sales meetings and supplier presentations.
- Travel to different locations to fulfill responsibilities.
- Maintain professionalism, tact, and diplomacy to represent the company in a positive manner.
- Minimum 4 years experience in sales, preferably in the construction industry with a proven track record in attaining/exceeding sales goals.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to develop and maintain lasting client relationships.
- Adaptable and able to capitalize on business development opportunities.
- Organized, capable of managing multiple clients needs and prioritizing to meet bid deadlines.
- Highly motivated and results oriented.
- Keen negotiator and problem solver.
- Focused on customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
**Additional consideration will be given to those who possess:
- Ability to work well in a team-based environment.
- Experience in and knowledge of geosynthetics and heavy construction industries.
- This is a full-time position, 5 days per week, Monday to Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. however work outside of these hours is required during the peak construction season, and for business engagements.
- Wage will depend on qualifications. This offers competitive salaries, health / benefits, including 401K.
If this opportunity excites you please send your resume to email@example.com or call 469 498 2002 ext 748
Thank you for your interest in this job posting.
We look forward to hearing from you.
TalentSphere Staffing Solutions
|USA - Dallas