Job: Electrical Maintenance Supervisor
Location: Charlevoix, Michigan
As one of the largest cement producers in the world, my client operates over 20 cement plants throughout the world with a combined capacity of 40.5 million metric tonnes per annum. They manufacture a variety of cement for different purposes - normal, high-early strength, low heat hydration, and sulphate-resisting as well as other supplementary cementitious products - in bulk and as bagged product.
The Electrical Maintenance Supervisor is responsible for supervising and coordinating activities of electricians and instrument technicians in the areas of safety, construction, maintenance, and repair. The position is also responsible for promoting a safe work environment and safe job performance by actively participating in all plant safety programs as directed by Management.
- Ensures compliance with standards and codes (Company standards, local electrical codes, and State and Federal regulations).
- Be capable of overseeing electrical projects from inception to commissioning. Specifically, concept evaluation, designs, estimates, installation, and commissioning of process/electrical equipment.
- Assists in developing and executing training programs within the department.
- Off hours plant support- required to carry a phone in order to support plant issues / emergencies after regular working hours.
- Coordinates the activities of the electrical department with all other departments, coordinators, and sub-contractors.
- Ensures that the key features of a predictive, preventative electrical maintenance effort are documented, communicated, executed and appropriate records kept.
- Optimizes the electrical maintenance department through efficiencies in operations, inventory control, communication, and team building.
- Holds Journeyman Electrician License;
- Two-year college or technical school;
- 1-2+ years supervising experience
- Competitive Salary, Benefits, 401K Match & Paid Time Off
- Opportunity to advance your career
- Awesome environment that fosters a culture of growth, integrity and innovation!
Thank you for your interest in this job posting.
We look forward to hearing from you.
TalentSphere Staffing Solutions
|USA - Dallas