Our client, an established Property Management company seeks an exerienced, licensed Strata Manager to join their Vancouver team!
Strata Manager duties:
Strata Manager requirements:
- Attend evening strata council meetings
- Draft council meeting minutes
- Work day and evenings
- Deal with emergencies
- Respond to queries and complaints from strata lot owners
- Obtain quotations for all work in Strata buildings
- Advise Strata Councils on the workings of the Strata Property Act
- Supervise, monitor, and evaluate building staff job performance
- Supervise and monitor trades working in the buildings
- Draft annual operating budgets
- Chair strata council and annual general meetings
- Assist the strata council in the day to day operations of the building
- Assist a Senior Strata Agent in the day to day management of a Strata Portfolio
- Strata License
- 1-5 years previous experience
- A person that thrives in pressure situations, is great at multi-tasking and setting priorities
- A clear understanding of the rules and regulations of the Real Estate Services Act
- A people person with great communication skills
Only applicants with the legal right to work in Canada can be considered for this opportunity.
We thank all those who express interest in this opportunity however only those short-listed we be contacted.
Thank you for your interest in this job posting.
We look forward to hearing from you.
TalentSphere Staffing Solutions
|USA - Dallas