Architectural Designer - Long Term Care
Architecture & Design Firm
65-80K + excellent benefits + flex time
Other titles: Senior Architectural Technologist, Revit Designer
About the client
This is a vibrant mid-sized firm with its HQ in Toronto and an office in Kingston, comprised of diverse architectural professionals led by three experienced Principals, specialized in long-term care, senior, mental health, healthcare, retail & commercial projects. They have grown substantially since 2020 and are looking to add experienced candidates to focus on production - Revit-based working drawings and construction documents - for multi-unit long-term care projects.
What they are looking for
What's in it for you
- Minimum five years of Canadian experience; Architectural Technologist or Bachelor of Architecture credentials
- Experience designing low to mid rise multi-unit institutional projects, including long-term care, retirement homes or healthcare projects; portfolio of demonstrated skills required
- Solid Revit skills and knowledge OBC and building science fundamentals
- Ability to produce a full set of high-quality drawings in Revit; details and documentation that are clear, accurate, comprehensive and consistent
- strong spoken and written English skills; ability to collaborate well with employees and external stakeholders
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, SketchUp, and project management software
- Assist in the creation of visualizations, samples, and demonstration boards
- Up to date COVID vaccination record
- Work for a dynamic team that respects diversity, is growing and encourages meritocracy
- Team stability: teams typically work together for 2-3 months at a time to ensure optimal planning; culture of work-life balance where overtime is rare
- Excellent benefits (100% of premiums paid by the employer) + paid holidays & flex time
Thank you for your interest in this job posting.
We look forward to hearing from you.
TalentSphere Staffing Solutions
|USA - Dallas