Job Title: Accounts Payable Clerk
Industry Sector: Civil Construction & Industrial Services
Salary: $45,000 - $50,000K (depending on experience) + benefits
Location: Kamloops, BC In-Office
Our client is an award-winning full-service civil construction & industrial services company. They are looking for an Accounts Payable Clerk to join their growing team.
The candidate will have an aptitude for numbers, high level of accuracy, attention to detail, excellent communication, and organizational skills, be a team player, and can work well under pressure while multitasking. Must be willing to follow directions & work diligently as part of the accounting department.
About the role
The Accounts Payable Clerk duties will include but not be limited to:
About the candidate:
- Process Accounts Payable for our group of companies and generate AP payments.
- Reconcile all vendor statements monthly and review the AP listing for accuracy.
- Prepare AP aging reports for payment review weekly.
- Manage AP email and respond to all vendor inquiries.
- Collect and analyze information when discrepancies are noted.
- Manage vendor information in accounting software.
- Credit card reconciliation, including the collection and coding of invoices.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 1-3 years accounting or AP experience is an asset and is familiar with general accounting principles.
- Experience with Accounting Software SAGE 300 Construction & Real Estate is an asset.
- Proficient with MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Superior telephone manners, interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- Organized, detail oriented with excellent communication and written skills.
- Ability to work well under tight deadlines and pressure.
This is an amazing opportunity to work for a local, successful, and established company in Kamloops, BC! Looking to interview ASAP!
APPLY TODAY! Contact Deanna Lowe at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest in this job posting.
We look forward to hearing from you.
TalentSphere Staffing Solutions
|USA - Dallas