Our client is a family owned cabinet and flooring wholesaler and manufacturer located in the Dallas-Fort Worth area.
Job Overview: We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Building Materials Sales Manager to build lead our sales team in the cabinet industry. The successful candidate will be responsible for driving sales growth and developing strategic sales plans to increase market share and profitability.
- Develop and implement sales strategies to achieve revenue targets and maximize profitability.
- Selling wholesale to contractors, builders, distributors and retail customers
- Lead, manage, and coach the sales team to meet sales goals and objectives.
- Identify new business opportunities and develop relationships with key customers to increase sales.
- Manage and grow the customer base by establishing and maintaining strong customer relationships.
- Provide excellent customer service and technical support to customers.
- Monitor market trends, competitor activities, and industry developments to identify opportunities and threats.
- Develop and maintain accurate sales forecasts, budgets, and reports.
- Collaborate with other departments, such as marketing and operations, to ensure effective delivery of products and services.
- Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures and industry regulations.
- 3+ years of experience in building material sales, preferably in the cabinet industry
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to motivate and manage a sales team
- Previous experience selling wholesale to contractors, builders, distributors and retail customers
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets and driving sales growth.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Knowledge of building materials, construction, and related industries
- Strong negotiation skills with the ability to close deals and build long-term relationships with customers.
- The desire to have high impact and visibility with a new, growing organization and be able to drive the direction and growth of the company
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Sales, Marketing, or a related field.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and CRM software.
- Base Salary + Commissions + Quarterly Bonus (Salary dependent on candidates experience)
- Profit Sharing
- Opportunity to buy into the company - stock
- Vehicle allowance
If you are a highly motivated and results-driven Building Materials Sales Manager who is passionate about driving sales growth and developing strategic sales plans, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
Thank you for your interest in this job posting.
We look forward to hearing from you.
TalentSphere Staffing Solutions
|USA - Dallas