OPERATIONS MANAGER – Central Alberta
Salary plus Exceptional Bonus (target income $150K)
Future advancement opportunities across North America.
Are you a natural leader, mentor and driving force? If you have leadership experience in a manufacturing environment, this may be the opportunity for you.
Our client is a highly respected manufacturer providing goods & services to heavy construction, oil & gas, agriculture, marine, military, manufacturing, fabrication, etc. They are looking for a dynamic, creative and inspiring leader to head up their manufacturing and distribution operations.
Quality products and superior customer service in a safety-first environment are the pillars of their business.
- Bring a creative approach to leading and managing a team of 25-40 employees in manufacturing / warehouse / distribution.
- Provide outstanding leadership by creating a vision, gaining buy-in and support for the team.
- Continuous improvement of systems and business processes, management reporting, and information flow.
- Develop short and long production plans based on forecasted demand.
- Collaborate with leadership in short & long-term organizational planning and strategy.
- Drive process excellence to eliminate inefficiencies, reduce costs, and enhance employee and customer satisfaction while ensuring safety-first protocols are top priority.
- Implement and manage quality assurance.
- Forecast future demand for goods and services.
- Manage materials, logistics and supply chains.
- Mentor and coach, skill development and succession planning.
- 4+ years’ experience in manufacturing management role
- Demonstrated collaborative leadership style and ability to manage a diverse team
- Proven track record of successfully leading an organization’s growth
- Exceptional communication skills
- Proven ability to mentor, coach and inspire
- Excellent computer skills (MS Office)
- Must have at least 3 years Canadian experience
If you believe you are qualified and want more details about this confidential position, please send your resume.
Job # 16161713
Thank you for your interest in this job posting.
We look forward to hearing from you.
TalentSphere Staffing Solutions
|USA - Dallas