Business Development Manager - Commercial Roofing
$85 - 95K Base Salary w/ Bonus Structure
Full Time - Houston Texas
The Business Development Manager is primarily responsible for supporting the achievement of the company’s revenue growth goals through acquisition and retention of regional and national strategic customers
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
▪ Work closely with the VP of Sales and Marketing to execute strategic and tactical sales plans that produce a track record of long-term profitable growth
▪ Local, strategic sales efforts; working with individual divisions to create lead flow, estimates, proposals, and profitable projects.
▪ Assist in the development and execution of a go to market strategy for national and cross-regional accounts
▪ Meet and exceed Pipeline, Sales, and revenue targets by executing on a strategic prospecting and sales plan.
▪ Ability to leverage and implement data analytics and business intelligence tools to drive real-time decision making and increase profitable sales growth
▪ Significant involvement in performing due diligence on acquisition targets as well as post-acquisition integration
▪ Manage contacts, leads, pipeline and sales data with company CRM tool
▪ Play a hands-on role in sales and account management as needed
▪ Identify and prioritize high-impact customers/projects Evaluate various lead generation methods
o Set targets for strategic relationships and lead sources
▪ Develop a system for account management, tracking customer satisfaction and account growth
▪ Conduct all business in accordance with established policies and procedures Support and abide by the values of the company
o Other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and/or Abilities, Experience/Education Requirements
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Action oriented, fast paced, high emotional intelligence, low ego
• Critical Thinker – intuition to pick up phone, ask why and respond promptly to questions Problem Solver – take ownership, resolve and communicate with team
• Team Player – willing to complete processing tasks, no matter the task
• 4 year college degree required
• 5+ years Sales, preferably a distributed service business
• Practical experience generating process documentation and KPI reporting Acceptable driving record and auto insurance
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you send a resume to email@example.com or confidentially call me at 469 498 2002 ext 748. I look forward to speaking with you.
Thank you for your interest in this job posting.
We look forward to hearing from you.
TalentSphere Staffing Solutions
|USA - Dallas