Position: Accounting & Finance Manager (job id # 16098491)
Location: Niagara Region - ON-SITE!!!
Salary: $100-120,000 plus excellent benefit and perks package
Industry /Business : Consumer Goods, E-Commerce
About the Job:
Supervising a team of 4 and reporting to the Managing Director, the Accounting Manager is responsible for oversight of the day to day finance and accounting operations of the company. From forecasting and budgeting to analysis and compliance work this position has is all. This position works closely with the leadership team and external accountants when required.
- Manage the overall requirements for revenue processing
- Manage cash application, credit payments & recording
- Manage the A/P function, including Vendor Relations, A/P disbursements, and handling all cheque disbursements
- Manage month-end close process
- Budgeting and variance analysist of fiscal results
- Implement policies and procedures for finance area
- Maintain accounting systems and chart of accounts
- Ensure that all regulatory and statutory reporting and remittances are met
This client is motivated to hire quickly!!
- CPA designation and a minimum 5+ years of progressively responsible related experience
- Experience in supporting full cycle accounting including payables, receivables, report generation, analysis and reporting on monthly/quarterly/annual financial results
- Excellent verbal, listening and written communication skills
- Expert knowledge of Excel and ERP systems, (Netsuite is preferred!)
- Leadership and past people management skills
Please apply today!
Thank you for your interest in this job posting.
We look forward to hearing from you.
TalentSphere Staffing Solutions
|USA - Dallas