Commercial Roofing - Superintendent
Full Time - Phoenix
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for scheduling your team’s daily labor needs
• Manage a team of 3-6 employees: 1 foreman and labor crew
• Monitor team for proper safety abidance
• Any drivers are expected to present a clean MVR and will be provided a company vehicle and gas card
• Assist team with various tasks as needed
• Conduct all business in accordance with established policies and procedures
• Support and abide by the values of the company
• Other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and/or Abilities
• Problem Solver – take ownership, resolve and communicate with team
• Team Player – willing to complete processing tasks, no matter the task
• Prior roofing or job with fall protection preferred
• Construction experience preferred
• Need to have proper boots for most jobsites
Expected Hours of Work/Travel:
Traditional work schedule is M-Sat, may include occasional evenings, weekends, and holidays to meet business needs. Travel is primarily local during the business day, although some out-of-the-area and overnight travel may be expected
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you send a resume to email@example.com or confidentially call me at 469 498 2002 ext 748. I look forward to speaking with you.
Thank you for your interest in this job posting.
We look forward to hearing from you.
TalentSphere Staffing Solutions
|USA - Dallas