Our client helps developers achieve the highest standards in design and construction while ensuring the finished product is completed on time and on budget. Unlike a typical construction management firm, our clients looks at the big picture in condominium development to ensure the project team is working together to generate maximum value while ensuring total homeowner satisfaction.
Skills and Qualifications
- Review and record all service requests to ensure accurate information is available for trades, site staff, management, and homeowners alike
- Follow all service targets as set by management to ensure timely completion of service requests.
- Maintaining Tarion information on the Builder portal including, but not limited to, enrollments, CCP’s and closing information.
- Correspondence with buyers regarding closing dates, PDI’s and trade appointments as needed
- Coordinate the Pre-Delivery Inspection schedule with the PDI team as needed.
- Prepare closing packages for homeowners to be available upon key pick up.
- Answer all phone calls and emails directed to the customer care department and deal with them as possible or provide detailed information to forward on to the appropriate individual.
- Handle the initial escalation of concerns and try to bring them to a resolution and bring to the attention of the Director of Customer Care as needed.
- Develop and maintain an effective working relationship with all in office and site personnel as required
- Follow all government and/or company policies as they pertain to health and safety.
- Any tasks as assigned by the Director of Customer Service or Senior Management as needed.
- Minimum of 3+ years in a new home construction Customer Care Department.
- A strong working knowledge of Newstar, Tarion Builder Link and Microsoft Office.
- An understanding of the Tarion Construction Performance Guidelines and how it pertains to the Tarion 1, 2, and 7 year warranties.
- Strong organizational and time management skills to be able to prioritize and multitask to achieve positive results.
- You must have the ability to use common sense and sound judgement to come to decisions on many different situations as needed.
- A general working knowledge and understanding of residential construction for both low rise and high-rise projects.
$80,000-$105,000 plus package & benefits
Thank you for your interest in this job posting.
We look forward to hearing from you.
TalentSphere Staffing Solutions
|USA - Dallas