Our client in an industry leading building materials supplier that has been operating across Texas since 1984.
They are looking to add a top performing Outside Sales Representative to focus on B2B business development in their windows & doors division.
Outside Sales Representatives are the face of our clients company and interact directly with clients, assisting them with product knowledge, prompt communication, and smart judgment to find the best product for each project.
- Establish new business
- Traveling to a location for client meetings and to ensure each project is proceeding smoothly
- Function as a team player under the direction of the General Manager
- Reviewing blueprints and communicating direction effectively
- Assisting clients by keeping tight schedules and budgets
NICE TO HAVES
- Demonstrable Building Material Experience - preference to exterior window and doors
- Team Player
- Ability to manage multiple projects over a long period of time
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Able to adapt to changing technology requirements
- Comprehensive understanding of Microsoft Office Products including excel.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Full-time position
- Opportunity for Advancement
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Cell Phone
- Laptop or equivalent work equipment
- Mileage reimbursement
- Pre-authorized expense reimbursements
- Competitive health insurance with vision and dental
- 401k Retirement Plans
- Flexible office hours
- Friendly and dynamic work environment.
- Comprehensive training.
- No Cap on commissions!
Thank you for your interest in this job posting.
We look forward to hearing from you.
TalentSphere Staffing Solutions
|USA - Dallas