Senior Development Manager
Real Estate Development
Our client, a leading Real Estate oriented employer, is looking for a Senior Development Manager to join their growing business. Reporting directly to the VP Development, the Senior Development Manager will work collaboratively with Finance, Marketing and Construction, overseeing the design, approval and construction process of both existing and new projects. The successful candidate will have a strong work ethic, fantastic organizational and time management skills, and a desire to be an integral part of a team.
Senior Development Manager Duties & Responsibilities:
Senior Development Manager Qualifications:
- Manage multiple projects in various stages of development
- Effectively interact with internal stakeholders throughout the development cycle
- Provide timely and accurate direction to external consultants
- Conduct site inspections, help chair project and site meetings, initiate value engineering, develop master project schedules, manage global project budget, retain and coordinate the work of design consultants
- Coordinate government approvals such as rezoning, development permits, OCP amendments, building permits and outside agency approvals
- Assist acquisition team in assessing the potential of new properties, with a keen eye on design and creative approaches to development
- Research and revise best practices in company wide processes
- Other responsibilities as required
Senior Development Manager Renumeration:
- 5+ years of experience in the development process of high-rise residential multifamily, office, retail, and/or mixed-use projects
- Post-secondary education in either Architecture, Engineering, Construction, Commerce with a concentration in Real Estate or Urban Land Economics
- A track record of successfully managing complex tasks
- Local market knowledge and passionate about real estate development and construction
- Thrives in a dynamic, fast paced, team-oriented and entrepreneurial environment
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, design and creative thinking skills
- Strong sense of ownership
- Strong computer skills including Word, Excel and MS Project
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to work effectively in an individual setting
- Excellent work ethic and attention to detail
Senior Development Manager Similar Job Titles:
- Competitive base salary as well as variable pay, annual merit pay increases, open vacation plan, comprehensive benefit plan, a matching RRSP plan, a general education & training program, and much more. In addition, team members can enjoy paid time off each month to volunteer for causes they care about!
- Development Manager
- Acquisitions Manager
- Director Development
- Design Manager
- Construction Manager
Only applicants with the legal right to work in Canada can be considered for this opportunity.
We thank all those who express interest in this opportunity however only those short-listed we be contacted.
Thank you for your interest in this job posting.
We look forward to hearing from you.
TalentSphere Staffing Solutions
|USA - Dallas