Join one of Alberta's most reputable renewable energy clients as a committed and engaged Construction Manager, responsible for overseeing and supervising the production of various wind projects. You will be in charge of leading and coordinating drivers, operators, technicians, and subcontractors. As a successful candidate, you will have a proven track record of three to five years of supervisory construction experience in a field related to civil, structural, electrical, or power.
- Supervise job-site operation and provide oversight, planning, and coordination for all scopes of work.
- Monitor project performance and make necessary changes to adhere to project timelines and budget.
- Act as a liaison with the project owner/client and assist in all bid tenders.
- Provide performance and talent management, including conducting performance evaluations and coaching direct reports.
- Plan work to maximize progress in a safe and timely manner.
- Promote a positive engaging culture and ensure that our company remains the best employer of choice.
- Coordinate and work with the operations manager to organize subcontractors as required.
- Conduct field inspections, and assist in the creation of standard operating procedures to promote a "safety first" culture.
- Ensure that equipment is operated and maintained with maximum efficiency and productivity.
- Complete all required reports and liaise with other support teams.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Three to five years of supervisory construction experience in a field related to civil, structural, electrical, or power.
- Highly driven and goal-oriented individual with exceptional customer service skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledgeable on emergency response plans, safe work procedures, permitting procedures, and safety rules and regulations.
- Extensive experience managing construction sites with multiple crews.
- Extensive experience in the wind industry.
If you are a highly motivated and goal-oriented individual with a passion for renewable energy, we want you to join our team. Apply now to become our next Construction Manager for wind projects.
Thank you for your interest in this job posting.
We look forward to hearing from you.
TalentSphere Staffing Solutions
|USA - Dallas