Are you passionate about creating human-centred user experiences? Do you feel driven to lead a team to create cutting-edge designs and concepts? Do you consider yourself data driven? If so, we’re looking for you!
We’re hiring an experienced Senior UX/UI Designer on behalf of a fast growing Canadian tech company based in Vancouver. This role presents many growth opportunities within the company as well as professional development opportunities while reporting to the Head of Product. You’ll spend your days creating excellent end-to-end user experiences from concept to launch that meet the needs of the user, as well as the business.
- Translate concepts into deliverables: create and develop UX flows, user journey maps, user test plans, wireframes and visual designs
- Conduct research, A/B testing and user testing as required
- Take the lead on projects while delegating to and coaching mid to junior level designers
- Create, maintain and implement a cohesive design system for both desktop and mobile
- Present and rationalise design decisions and direction based on user research, ultimately driving the artistic direction of the product
- Collaborate with relevant stakeholders such as developers, product managers, and designers.
- Prepare designs and assets for developer handoff
- Review software builds to to ensure design consistency
Qualifications and Skills:
- 3+ years of UX/UI experience
- Data driven mindset paired with critical thinking and problem solving abilities
- Strong communication and people management skills
- Proficiency in modern design tools such as Figma, InVision, Illustrator, Photoshop, XD etc.
- Solid portfolio demonstrating your design skills and ability to bring a concept to life
- Commitment to design best practices and high standards for quality
- Experience in responsive design and a proven ability to design for both mobile and desktop
- A post-secondary education in design is an asset, but not required
- Bonus points if you have secondary skills such as animation or coding
If you feel like you don’t believe you meet every requirement on this list, but are excited about this role, we encourage you to apply anyways - we might just have a fit for you! A real human reads and responds to every application we receive, and all submissions will be kept confidential.
Thank you for your interest in this job posting.
We look forward to hearing from you.
TalentSphere Staffing Solutions
|USA - Dallas||469.498.2002|