Senior Electrical Engineer
Engineering Consulting Firm
Competitive Salary Package
This a great opportunity for a Senior Electrical Building Engineer leader to work in the role of a Team Lead electrical engineer with rapid growing company with multiple offices in Canada.
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Our client is a leading consulting engineering firm known for its excellence in project delivery across Canada. This firm focuses specifically on government, transit and transportation, healthcare, hospitality, education, residential, commercial, mission critical, science and technology and they are looking for a capable individual to work in a Senior role overseeing the electrical engineering services in Toronto, ON
ABOUT THE ROLE
You will be responsible for managing several electrical personnel and projects. The role will have a broad focus encompassing strategic planning, business development, client management, project delivery, operations, and leadership. The successful candidate will also be responsible for supporting the various electrical engineering departments to continue their growth and excellent service delivery for electrical engineering services in a consulting environment and on building projects.
Key Responsibilities include:
The minimum qualifications for this position are:
- BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT- Is highly respected among peer firms; raises the firm’s profile by being recognized as an expert within own market sector or discipline
- LEADERSHIP- Guides the development of staff capabilities; builds a culture that supports productivity, innovation, teamwork, and a high level of professionalism; leads by example
- OPERATIONS- Recommends best practices and identifies opportunities for future project profitability and quality and provides on-going reports to Management on the performance of the quality control process with corrective recommendations, when determined to be necessary
- CLIENT MANAGEMENT- Participates in the development of comprehensive business solutions that meet or exceed client objectives for new and existing project as well as attends client meetings and makes client presentations as required.
- PROJECT DELIVERY- Supports the project teams throughout all phases of the project to ensure a high level of service and support to the client while routinely reviewing all work for conformance to design, technical and quality to ensure all requirements are met
- STRATEGIC DEVELOPMENT- Research and sources new systems, materials, and resources. analyzes processes, procedures, and working practices to identify and implement changes to increase efficiency, quality, and overall profitability
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU
- Professional Engineer with registration in a Canadian province
- 10-15 years of experience in Electrical Engineering, with some leadership experience
- Experience managing a team
- Solid knowledge and application of the electrical requirements per building codes, energy codes, and other related standards
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written.
- Excellent client and project management skills
- Strong Leadership skills, able to delegate and manage staff and teams
- LEED® Accredited Professional is preferred but not essential
- The opportunity to join a rapidly growing firm with a huge reach in the Canadian market
- Opportunity to work independently with flexibility, and take the lead on projects
- Excellent compensation package
- Growing and developing firm that offers the opportunity to progress your career further
Keywords: Principal Engineer / Electrical Engineer / Director / Electrical Engineering Lead / National Manager / Canada / Toronto / Ottawa / Ontario / Professional Engineer / Registered Engineer/
Thank you for your interest in this job posting.
We look forward to hearing from you.
TalentSphere Staffing Solutions
|USA - Dallas