Electrical Technologist (Buildings)
Relocate to beautiful Regina
Competitive salary and benefits
Our client in Regina has a position available for a Electrical Technologist. This position is r
esponsible for providing support to the design team and assisting with contract administration and electrical building system drawings.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to take the next step in their career and join a dynamic multi-disciplinary firm. This firm is well established across the country and has a growing presence in Western Canada. They need a talented Electrical Technologist who is capable of working collaboratively and
assisting with other discipline Technologist tasks as required to ensure project success.
- Analysis, calculations, design and detailing of Electrical systems for all projects
- Prepare contract drawings, specifications, schedules, details, and sketches from conceptual design through
- to construction, for both new building & renovation project across Canada
- Prepare Revit/AutoCAD drawings for electrical systems including layouts, schematics, specifications, and construction & technical details pertaining to electrical power & data systems, lighting, circuit diagrams, etc. pertaining to building electrical system design
- Coordination of electrical system design with local Code requirements
- Liaise with clients, authorities & contractors as required
- Investigate preliminary Electrical layout options during the planning and schematic design process to meet the clients’ requirements
- Preparation of cost estimates, tender contract documents and Engineering reports
- Prepare conceptual and detailed design calculations, layouts, sketches, specifications which meet the needs and, comply with sound engineering practices and standards
- Perform the contract administration duties on the projects including attending meetings, travel as required, submittal reviews, supplemental instructions, price requests, site inspection reports, meeting minutes, and all other aspects of the project
- Coordinate and follow up with project issues
- Review, evaluate, and improve upon Engineering designs, drafting, schematics and specifications
- Support the Building Design Team as required, including internal collaboration, and assisting with other discipline Technologist tasks as required to ensure project success
- Project cost monitoring and schedule control as requested
- Perform other related duties as assigned
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU
- 3+ years’ experience in a Consulting office, with experience in design development, detailed design, design coordination, and contract admin construction services
- Must have either a certificate in Engineering Design and Drafting Technology or Electrical Engineering Technology
- Proficiency with AutoDESK Revit, AutoCAD is required
- Candidates will be required to work on multiple projects and collaborate with a team of Engineers, Architects, and Technologists
- Enthusiastic individual with strong work ethic, to be team & detail-oriented
If you believe this is the right fit for you and you meet the requirements above, click apply. Role is being hired ASAP.
Keywords: Electrical Technologist, Design Coordination, D
- Amazing opportunity for growth
- Excellent compensation and benefits
- Great management team and a lot of support
- Reputable and well-established company
Construction Services, Contract Administration Consulting Office
, Regina, Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Nisku, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, British Columbia, Winnipeg
Thank you for your interest in this job posting.
We look forward to hearing from you.
TalentSphere Staffing Solutions
|USA - Dallas