Civil Technologist (Buildings)
Relocate to beautiful Regina
Competitive salary and benefits
Our client in Regina has a position available for a Civil Technologist. This position is r
esponsible for providing analysis and design of buildings and civil elements for all projects, including plans, technical details and specifications.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to take the next step in their career and join a dynamic multi-disciplinary firm. This firm is well established across the country and has a growing presence in Western Canada. They need a talented Civil Technologist who is capable of working collaboratively and
assisting with other discipline Technologist tasks as required to ensure project success.
- Design and detailing of Civil elements for all projects, including plans, technical details and specifications
- Design of Civil engineering works associated with the construction of new buildings and renovations projects
- Provide internal landscaping advice or coordinate with external Landscape Architect as sub consultants
- Investigate preliminary civil layout options during the planning and schematic design process to meet the client’s requirements
- Preparation of cost estimates, tender contract documents and engineering reports
- Prepare conceptual and detailed design calculations, layouts, sketches, specifications which meet the needs and which, comply with sound engineering practices and standards
- Investigate field and design problems and prepare reports
- Review, evaluate, and improve upon engineering designs, drafting, schematics and specifications
- Support the Design Services Team as required, including the management of Civil/Mechanical Technologists
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU
- Must have at least 2 years of experience in design development, detailed design, design coordination, and construction services
- Must have demonstrated proficiency in the design of civil works with a focus on commercial building projects
- Knowledge of Civil 3D is required and knowledge of Revit-based environment is an asset
- Experience with positioning technology, total station, IS Imaging station, 3D laser and digital imagery an asset.
If you believe this is the right fit for you and you meet the requirements above, click apply. Role is being hired ASAP.
Keywords: Civil Technologist, Design Coordination, D
- Amazing opportunity for growth
- Excellent compensation and benefits
- Great management team and a lot of support
- Reputable and well-established company
Construction Services, C
ommercial Building Projects, Regina, Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Nisku, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, British Columbia, Winnipeg
Thank you for your interest in this job posting.
We look forward to hearing from you.
TalentSphere Staffing Solutions
|USA - Dallas