This position is located in Scarborough ON in the Warden av and Danforth Rd area.
At our company, we produce bakery and snack products for the world’s premier Food Companies and Brands. Located in Scarborough, Ontario, we have over 40 years of experience in baking croissants, muffins, bars, and pastries. Our success comes from our diverse and talented team of over 400 people. As we continue to grow, We are excited to welcome new team members that share our passion for success and a love of baked goods.
How you will contribute
You are responsible for the general maintenance of all equipment and facility.
As a Maintenance Technician you will:
What will make you successful
- Set-up and operate process equipment.
- Large range of activities relating to electrical & mechanical controls.
- Pneumatic controls.
- Automation controls adjustments and settings.
- Adjust equipment, as needed.
- Troubleshoot functional problems and resolve them in a timely manner.
- Change defective or worn-out parts (motors, gearboxes, bearings, belts, etc.).
- Perform Preventive Maintenance tasks.
- Install and put in function machines and equipment.
- Conduct routine inspections & repairs on any equipment, machines, and installations.
- All other duties as required.
More about this role…
Work schedule: Two-week rotation of days, evenings, and nights. Monday to Friday.
- Post-secondary education related to machinery maintenance and repair.
- Millwright or electrical certification is an asset.
- Ability to maintain a working relationship with coworkers and subordinates.
- Available for shift work.
- 3 years of relevant work experience.
Internal applicants should not apply directly to this role.
All internal applications must be submitted through your direct Supervisor/ Manager at TFF.
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. If you are selected to participate in the recruitment process, please inform Human Resources of any accommodations you may require. We will work with you in an effort to ensure that you are able to fully participate in the process.
- You may be required to stand/sit for long periods of time.
- You may engage in frequent bending, stooping or squatting.
- Due to the environment, you must be able to work in various weather and temperature conditions which include extreme heat, humidity and cold.
- You must be able to work in tight or enclosed spaces.
- Must be able to perform some heavy lifting.
Toronto, Markham, Etobicoke Scarborough North York Millwright Mechanic Industrial Electrician Food Packaging,
Thank you for your interest in this job posting.
We look forward to hearing from you.
TalentSphere Staffing Solutions
|USA - Dallas