Junior Estimator - Flat/Commercial Roofing - Toronto, ON
Competitive Salary plus bonus, benefits, rsp matching
Are you eager to be part of a small to mid-sized company where you will be rewarded for your contribution?
Our client has a solid reputation providing roofing solutions to industrial, commercial, and institutional property owners. Quality, delivering superior customer service in a safety-first environment is what matters.
Extensive training provided with room to grow.
The successful candidate will use their ICI construction experience to accurately prepare competitive bids.
What you bring to the role:
- Analyze drawings and specifications
- Prepare, review and submit accurate cost estimates
- Understand scope of work to bid and contractual terms and obligations
- Prepare clear and detailed take offs from architectural drawings
- Prepare detailed scope of work and manage bid pricing from vendors
- Establish and maintain working relationships with vendors and subcontractors
- Work closely with leadership and co-workers
- 1-2 years experience in flat roof estimating
- Experience reading blueprints and developing cost estimates
- Experience with bid and tender process
- Strong computer skills; Microsoft Excel, Word and bid software
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to multi-task and meet strict deadlines
- Competitive Salary and reap bonuses based on company profits, and benefits
- MUST HAVE at least 1 year Canadian experience
If this position is of interest, please submit your resume and let's talk!
#flatroof #estimator #commercialroofing
Thank you for your interest in this job posting.
We look forward to hearing from you.
TalentSphere Staffing Solutions
|USA - Dallas