Commercial & Residential
a family-owned and people focused general contractor provides a culture of learning, open communication, professionalism, and accountability. They seek an experienced Superintendent with a diverse skillset to support their various projects throughout the Okanagan.
Site Superintendent Duties & Responsibilities:
Site Superintendent Qualifications:
- Keep a daily log of construction activities
- Hold weekly site meetings to track project schedules
- Conduct Toolbox Talks and orientations
- Handover of home to clients and delivery of warranty documents
- Develop and plan for project requirements (manpower, equipment, and materials)
- Hold required site meetings
- Daily walkthroughs of projects – quality assurance and site photo uploads
- Daily updating of project schedules
- Supervise field staff and trade partners
- All duties as assigned by the Construction Manager
Site Superintendent Salary:
- Minimum 5 years of Proven experience as a Residential or Commercial Superintendent
- Adequate computer skills to communicate with all project stakeholders
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Experience with Worksafe BC safety standards
- Valid Driver’s License
- Current First Aid certification an asset
- Familiarity with CoConstruct and SiteDocs an asset
- Red Seal trade qualification is an asset
Competitive compensation, benefits, health & wellness programs, learning / development / growth opportunities, project stability and diversity
Site Superintendent Similar Job Titles:
Only applicants with the legal right to work in Canada can be considered for this opportunity.
We thank all those who express interest in this opportunity however only those short-listed we be contacted.
Thank you for your interest in this job posting.
We look forward to hearing from you.
TalentSphere Staffing Solutions
|USA - Dallas