TalentSphere Staffing Solutions is partnered with one of the most trusted names within the HVAC space in North America. Our client is a manufacturer & distributor and carries one of the most comprehensive product lines in the industry. This opportunity is for their Calgary branch.
The Sales Support team member will help us keep up with the demands of a fast-paced sales office,
while maintaining a fun and easygoing team atmosphere.
The position consists of preparing proposals for submission, processing orders and tracking orders.
Good communication skills, self-motivation, and a desire to learn will be required.
Flexibility to deal with changing priorities and the ability to reliably respond in a timely manner.
Provides assistance to Project Coordinators, Project Manager and Salesperson with administrative
work as required, including but not limited to the following tasks:
• Create Submittals after Salesperson have reviewed and issued the PBY
• Process Orders from Customer List, Any discrepancies Project Coordinator or Project
Manager to confirm after receipt of approved submittals
• Tracking Orders/Deliveries and provide ETA to customers
• Notify customer when orders arrive via email or phone
• Process product pricing for Estimators for Bids
• On-the-job training will be provided for relevant software
• Provide outstanding customer service, with a Customer First approach to business
• Want to continuously learn and grow
• Self-educate, and attend manufacturer’s factory / training visits, to ensure you are constantly up to
date on the latest product developments and software tools.
• Build sustainable customer relationships and trust with customer’s account through open
• Assist in all customer events as required. This could be open houses, sporting events, lunches, etc.
• Perform other duties assigned by your manager.
• College or University graduate preferred.
• 3 years relevant experience would be an asset.
• Friendly, courteous, professional and confident as a representative of our office and company
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• You are Self-Motivated, Creative and Resourceful
• Ready to bring positivity, energy and enthusiasm into the workplace
What’s in it for you?
The opportunity to develop your career with a highly respective industry leader within North America. A culture that puts teamwork and customer service as their focus, and invests in the long-term success of their employees.
This position comes with a competitive compensation package including a pension plan, and a comprehensive benefits package. If this position is appealing to you, then please submit your resume (in word-doc form) to firstname.lastname@example.org Only candidates legally entitled to work in Canada will be considered.
Thank you for your interest in this job posting.
We look forward to hearing from you.
TalentSphere Staffing Solutions
|USA - Dallas