TalentSphere Staffing Solutions is partnered with one of the most trusted names within the HVAC space in North America. Our client is a manufacturer & distributor and carries one of the most comprehensive product lines in the industry. They are in search of a new Outside Sales Rep to join their team.
This role would be based out of their Vaughn branch.
Outside Sales Representative - HVAC
This Outside Sales position will focus on the clients industry leading product line of Air Distribution products. Working in an Outside Sales capacity, meeting with sheet metal and mechanical contractors will be a primary responsibility. The position also consists of providing technical support for quoting, preparing proposals for submission, processing orders, tracking orders and trouble shooting. Good communication skills, self-motivation, and a desire to learn will be required. Flexibility to deal with changing priorities and the ability to reliably respond in a timely manner.
The successful candidate's responsibilities will include:
The ideal candidate for this position will have:
- Provide feedback to Estimating team on bids and pricing, including workload forecasting as projects are being managed.
- Provide design assistance to engineers on product selection.
- Review all purchase orders and bid documents to optimize profitability.
- Create PBY file for Project Coordinator/Sales Support to issue submittals.
- Create Submittals in absence of Project Manager/Project Coordinator/Sales Support.
- Assist in Technical Submittals for Project Coordinator/Sales Support
- Process Orders from Customer List in absence of Project Coordinator/Sales Support after receipt of approved submittals.
- Manage and process Change Orders and Site Instructions which includes pricing.
- Resolve w/ Customer or Site Contact for discrepancies on orders for Project Coordinator/Sales Support.
- Tracking Orders/Deliveries and provide ETA to customers.
- Notify customer when orders arrive and arrange delivery if required.
- Close out projects once complete – fully invoiced and maintenance documentation submitted.
- Provide quote for jobs not listed on the bid boards including email requests.
- Enter quotes in Rep Edge with proper association to product codes as illustrated in the Branch’s Handbook.
- Train Staff in all phases of the sales process to insure the continuation of expected service levels.
- Provide outstanding customer service, with a Customer First approach to business.
- Consistently improve the quality of our service to meet client’s expectations and to minimize costs and maximize the company’s competitive position.
- Ensure adequate service levels and have a review study to determine cause, effect and corrective actions required to hold your team members accountable.
- Self-educate, and attend manufacturer’s factory / training visits, to ensure you are constantly up to date on the latest product developments and software tools. (Some travel will be involved when we are able to safely do so).
- Build sustainable customer relationships and trust with customer’s account through open communication.
- Represent company at site meetings as required.
- Assist in all customer events as required. This could be open houses, sporting events, lunches, etc.
What’s in it for you?
- Minimum 5 years experience in a mechanical engineering environment. HVAC experience preferred but not required.
- University degree or College diploma.
- EIT Classification is an asset.
- Ability to read Architectural and Mechanical drawings with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrated leadership abilities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- You are Self-Motivated, Creative and Resourceful.
- Ready to bring positivity, energy and enthusiasm into the workplace.
- Professional approach to business and the workplace.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Able to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Strong problem solving abilities.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Strong work ethic guided by personal integrity and mutual respect.
The opportunity to develop your career with a highly respective industry leader within North America. A culture that puts teamwork and customer service as their focus and invests in the long-term success of their employees.
This position comes with a competitive compensation package including a pension plan, and a comprehensive benefits package.
If this position is appealing to you, then please submit your resume (in word-doc form) to email@example.com Only candidates legally entitled to work in Canada will be considered
Thank you for your interest in this job posting.
We look forward to hearing from you.
TalentSphere Staffing Solutions
|USA - Dallas