OUTSIDE SALES CONSTRUCTION MATERIALS
BASE PLUS COMMISSION
Our client is looking for a sale professional who is eager to join a winning team. Business has never been better with significant earning potential.
The successful candidate will bring industry-related experience and solid sales skills along with a customer centric mindset. Someone who knows how to make clients feel that they are valued and appreciated.
Territory is established and offer shuge growth potential. There are also opportunities to explore new markets. You will be in a position to drive your own success.
Training and support are second to none and your clients will rely on your product expertise and ability to deliver top-notch customer service.
The company is independently owned and operates in multiple locations across Western Canada. Their success to-date is a result of their commitment to quality and customer service. Their vision combined with an explosive construction market - there simply isn’t a better time to join this fast-growing company.
A little bit of what you bring to the table
- Previous outside/territory sales experience
- Experience and knowledge of construction and related materials is an assett
- 3-5 plus years in outside, B2B, B2C sales
- Customer centric
- A genuine relationship builder
- A cooperative mindset, both with internal clients and outside clients
- A strong sense of urgency and timelines
- Innovative in your approach to existing clients and in your search for new clients
- Great at having meaningful as well as casual conversations with a wide variety of people
- Experience with a CRM system
- Strong listening skills followed by strong communication skills
- You will receive a generous base salary
- Uncapped commissions
- Health benefits
- Any necessary ancillary equipment
- Unconditional training and support
- Relocation available
Thank you for your interest in this job posting.
We look forward to hearing from you.
TalentSphere Staffing Solutions
|USA - Dallas