New Build and Tennant Improvement
Projects across BC & Ontario
Our client, an established General Contractor is looking to hire an Estimator for their growing team.
- Prepare lead letters, tender documents, proposals, and project quotations
- Understand contractual terms, conditions, and obligations
- Meet deadlines in a timely fashion
- Work effectively under pressure without impacting quality of work
- Participate in training sessions hosted by industry partners
- Other assigned duties as directed by management from time to time
- 2-5 years experience in a similar role, experience in construction required
- Highly organized and able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Professional, approachable and customer-service oriented
- Strong work ethic and positive team attitude
- Attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Project)
Competitive compensation, benefits, health & wellness programs, learning / development / growth opportunities
Only applicants with the legal right to work in Canada can be considered for this opportunity.
We thank all those who express interest in this opportunity however only those short-listed we be contacted.
Thank you for your interest in this job posting.
We look forward to hearing from you.
TalentSphere Staffing Solutions
|USA - Dallas