Toronto / GTA
Competitive Salary and Benefits
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced candidate to progress and grow at a well-established general contractor with a diverse client list. With current and future projects developing constantly there are many avenues for this role to move and grow into. Our jobs are based in and around the GTA.
Our client is a leader in the commercial, institutional and industrial sectors. Our client has projects throughout the GTA and have developed multiple long-term associations with excellent clients. A partial list of the Site Superintendent's responsibilities includes the following:
- Review all project drawings and specifications to gain an understanding of the project, its scope, schedule and possible concerns
- Ensure that site operations are conducted in accordance with the standards set out by the client, their customers and the overall project objectives
- Work directly in a supervising role with subcontractors, maintaining a positive working relationship and work that is done to the standards required by our client
- Collaborate on a regular basis with the Project Manager to identify conflicts and challenge and bring to resolution
- Lead site meetings and and all employee orientation and safety training onsite.
This candidate will possess the following attributes:
- Degree or Diploma in Engineering or Construction
- 3+ years' experience in the commercial, institutional and/or high rise residential sectors
- Excellent leadership and management skills.
- Professional presentation and communication skills.
Please apply directly if you believe you are the right candidate.
Thank you for your interest in this job posting.
We look forward to hearing from you.
TalentSphere Staffing Solutions
|USA - Dallas