We are looking for a seasoned Site Superintendent to join our growing team. The successful candidate will have a proven track record of managing high rise construction sites. A highly motivated person who works well within a team and takes ownership of their assigned responsibilities. Hands on leader, with the ability to identify problems and resolve them in an efficient manner.
To be successful in this position, an individual must be able to perform the duties listed below:
- High rise construction site management, scheduling and co-ordination of all building trades and materials.
- Ensure progress of work adheres to the Construction Schedule.
- Review all Contract Documents, including Drawings and Specifications.
- Ensure all work is coordinated and carried out in compliance with the Contract Documents.
- Implement and Manage all Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality systems.
- Prepare, issue, and monitor any required ‘Requests for Information’ (RFI’s) that results from design coordination and unforeseen site conditions.
- Coordinate, manage and supervise the preparation of required mock-ups for review and approval.
- Manage and coordinate with all related sub-trades, all Site Instructions issued by the Consultants.
- Schedule and conduct all required Consultant Inspection and Testing required by the Specifications.
- Schedule and conduct all required Inspections required by the local Municipality having jurisdiction, related to the occupancy of the project.
- Regularly document, monitor and direct the correction of all defects and deficiencies in the work.
- Keep accurate and current records of daily activities in a project diary including a description of all manpower and resources, by trade.
- Maintaining pertinent records for rental equipment, concrete, and rebar supply, etc.
- Keeping accurate current records of variations to trade contracts, site conditions, etc.
- Maintain a harmonious work environment with all trades, suppliers, municipal authorities and public.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience supervising large construction projects and significant experience with high rise construction working with the Ontario Building Code.
- Advanced knowledge of all disciplines within construction management - Safety Compliance, Scheduling, Cost control, Quality control etc.
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings and other technical documents such as proposals etc.
- Effective interpersonal skills to communicate with various project stakeholders including vendors, subcontractors, staff, and senior management.
- Ability to evaluate performance, coach crew members and develop a highly functional team.
Location: Construction sites in the GTA
Compensation: $160K-$190K depending on Candidate experience
Thank you for your interest in this job posting.
We look forward to hearing from you.
TalentSphere Staffing Solutions
|USA - Dallas