Global Real Estate firm
Competitive salary & bonus
Our client is a Global Real Estate firm with expertise in Office, Retail, Industrial and Multi-residential properties.
The Property Administrator will support the General Manager and Operations Team for an assigned retail portfolio in NW Calgary. This position will be responsible for providing support for all aspects of the day-to-day administrative activities for the portfolio. A strong accounting background is required
WHAT YOUR DAY WILL LOOK LIKE
- Assist with preparation for the annual budget process for assigned buildings within the portfolio.
- Type and distribute correspondence to tenants.
- Responsible/Accountable for rent collection, cheque posting and application of money to tenant accounts.
- Responsible/Accountable for reviewing monthly recurring billings
- Report weekly on status of account receivables
- Prepare Rental Letters
- Liaise with tenants and accounting regarding accounts receivable matters.
- Process invoices (including visas) including matching, coding invoices to comply with budget schedules and compiling and verifying batches submitted to Regional Accounting.
- Monitor and track vacant unit utility accounts and ensure all accounts are on PAP.
- Process all cheques, invoices and related reports and systems within JD Edwards as assigned.
- Read and understand leases to ensure accurate information is received and maintained.
- Read and review Lease Review Checklists and reports (LRC’S)
- Maintain and update security deposit reports.
- Maintain and update tenant information, including phone numbers, contact names and emergency contact information as changes occur.
- Ensure all tenants have provided current insurance certificates that are in compliance with the lease agreement.
- Complete all administrative functions relating to property management and operations as specified.
- Liaise with tenants and contractors as required or directed.
- Assist in tender packages and required documentation
- Preparation, execution and tracking of Standard Service Agreements and Construction Documents
- Attend all operation related meetings and provide minutes within 24 hours
- Uniform orders, mileage, expenses and overtime for operations
- Complete understanding and adherence to the Environmental Policy, the Code of Conduct and other policies and procedures relevant to the position as prescribed from time to time
WHAT TO DO NOW
- Experience: 3+ years of commercial property management or related administrative experience.
- A highly organized individual who has an eye for detail and accuracy.
- General accounting knowledge.
- Relationship/Leadership Skills: Able to communicate effectively and professionally, both oral and written; able to develop and sustain cooperative working relationships; professional phone manner; mature and self-motivated team player; committed to personal growth and integrity aligned with Company objectives.
- Organizational/Multi-Task Skills: Able to allocate one's time effectively, able to handle multiple demands, tight deadlines and competing priorities; ability to work under pressure and achieve quality results; adaptable to constant change; team player; extremely punctual and reliable.
- Computer Skills - Strong skills in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel & Outlook. Previous experience in JDE and Yardi software programs would be an asset.
If you believe this position could be the perfect fit for you, apply now. We thank all applicants, however, only those who meet the requirements of the position above will be contacted.
Keywords: Commercial Real Estate, Property Management, Retail, Calgary, Alberta
TalentSphere Staffing Solutions Inc.
Job # 15276936
Thank you for your interest in this job posting.
We look forward to hearing from you.
TalentSphere Staffing Solutions
|USA - Dallas