Our client is Canada's largest community builder, delivering back to back high-rise communities from coast to coast. They have close to 100 years of experience and have presence in Asia, Europe as well as the Americas
Responsibilities of the role include the following:
Qualifications include the following:
- Prepare, generate various documents for and maintain project files
- Assist with all communication with project stakeholders including subtrades, consultants and clients
- Generate and log Purchase Orders, RFIs, CORs etc.
- Work with Project Manager to correctly process shop drawings and other project and closeout documents
- Attend project meetings; take minutes and distribute with efficiency
- Prepare invoice and progress draw to the issued in conjunction with Project Manager
- Prepare documentation from start to finish taking ownership and implementing measures to ensure accuracy.
- University or College degree in construction-related discipline or equivalent
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in the High-Rise or Mid-Rise Residential sector
- Full computer literacy including MS Office
- Excellent communication skills and professional presentation
$75,000-$85,000 depending on the experience plus benefits & other perks.
Thank you for your interest in this job posting.
We look forward to hearing from you.
TalentSphere Staffing Solutions
|USA - Dallas