IT Systems Support - Lead Position
North York - Steeles and Don Mills Area
Ready to take on a bigger challenge? Join a fantastic organization in the education and health care sector supporting internal and external stakeholders with systems and software support.
- Lead and oversee end-user hardware and software support
- New user and endpoint configuration, including workstations, laptops, mobile and other peripheral devices
- Administers Active Directory, Exchange and Office365 accounts
- Assist with network infrastructure maintenance (servers, managed switches, routers, Cisco firewalls, IP phone system and other network equipment).
- Utilizing network tools and applications, monitors network performance and operation
- Mentor and train Help Desk technical team and delegate tickets accordingly
- Administration of network accounts
- Identify and recommend process improvements and lead initiatives
- Strong knowledge and working experience with Exchange, Active Directory and Office 365 environments
- Network administration experience
- Familiar with mobile platforms
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Relevant post-secondary education
- CCNA, A+ certification
- Proven leadership or people management skills
Only candidates with the legal right to work in Canada can be considered for this position.
A criminal background check will be part of the final application process.