Healthcare, Education, Commercial
Competitive Salary and Benefits
About our client
A long standing, highly reputable and successful specialist construction company serving the institutional and commercial sectors.
Summary of Position:
The Estimator is responsible and accountable for the direction, preparation and documentation of the full cycle estimating and purchasing process for projects
This is an excellent opportunity for a Project Manager with exceptional experience managing complex renovation project within occupied spaces. You will be working with the Project Team to lead the reconstruction of some of the most revolutionary healthcare facilities in the country. Projects are challenging and require a strong level of leadership as the projects will have specific timelines and budgets to follow. Experienced candidates will only be considered.
The ideal candidate will have the following credentials;
- B.Degree in Construction, Design, or Engineering an asset
- PMP, P.Eng accreditation an asset
- 5+ years' proven experience as a Project Manager in an ICI environment
- Proven experience working on at least 5 projects previously in similar industries from inception to completion
- Ability to perform and execute a project as well as lead a team effectively
- Experience working with engineers, architects, and technologists with various projects following schedules and timelines efficiently
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
Role is being hired ASAP please submit your resume if you believe you are a fit for this position.