VP ENGINEERING & CONSTRUCTION
Competitive Salary and Benefits
Construction & Engineering
Our client is looking to add a strong, executive and experienced Vice President, Engineering & Construction to their team in Calgary, Alberta with projects focused in the power generation industry.
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Our client is a power producer based in Calgary, Alberta that develops on-site power to gas generation facilities across the country. Their process is unique and has administered a variety of applications for this power generation including base-load power, co generation and flare to gas power production. These applications work exceptionally well for industrial operations in remote locations and for facilities that need to operate on a 24 hour basis without interruption of power failure from the grid. With clients in the industrial, manufacturing and oil and gas industry our client can expand into many different environments and operate efficiently and effectively for all it's users.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
The Vice President, Engineering & Construction will be responsible for the oversight and management for all projects. Projects focus specifically in the combined cycle, co-generation power plant construction and engineering and range in size from $1 Million - $1 Billion depending on location. This individual will need to have specific experience managing the construction process of these exact projects from inception to completion. The Vice President, Engineering & Construction will have exceptional leadership, management and presentation skills with a strong network in the power generation industry. As a member of the Executive team, this individual will work closely with the project team on developing projects from inception to completion. With strong experience building, leading and managing project execution teams this position will guide and assist in managing the entire construction process with the project team.
This candidate will have the following aspects;
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU
- B. Engineering (Mechanical,Civil, etc.), M.Engineering, Construction or relevant industry
- 15+ year's experience in the power generation industry with specific experience in construction and engineering
- Excellent experience managing multiple projects at a large scale from inception to completion
- Strong experience building, leading and guiding project teams
- Excellent skill set in coaching, leading and management in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Experience as a Team Lead/Director/Executive leader manaing complex projects in the combined cycle, co-generation, gas to flare power generation construction projects
- Strong business acumen and entrepreneurial approach to construction and engineering
- Excellent presentation and communication skills and strong skill set working directly with clients and contractors
- Excellent, entrepreneurial company with a strong collaborative team and amazing reputation in the industry
- Competitive compensation and benefits plan
- Opportunity for professional growth and development with opportunity to lead and implement new strategies
- Amazing opportunity to work directly with the Executive Leaders within this entrepreneurial company
Please apply directly if you feel like you are the right candidate and are excited about this excellent opportunity!