Commercial / Residential Property Manager
Who our client is
An award-winning Real Estate Developer with Commercial and Residential assets Nationwide!
Reporting to the Property Management Director, you will manage a robust mixed portfolio of Commercial & Residential assets.
What the role encompasses
- Expense, control and maximize value received for dollars spent
- Day-to-day operations of the properties and its employees, and contractors associated with the assigned properties
- Coordinate the maintenance of the mechanical, electrical, plumbing and HVAC systems, as well as the materials, supplies, tools and equipment necessary for the building operation
- Manage and train personnel reporting to the position and / or assigned to the portfolio of properties
- Prepare premises for tenant occupancy
- Maintenance of good landlord/tenant relations. This includes regular site tours and meeting with the tenants and landlord/client
- Oversee all aspects of purchasing, security, life safety systems, employee relations for operating personnel, utilities, capital improvements, day to day repairs and maintenance, tenant improvements and construction and any other functions that are necessary to operate and maintain
- Manage Site Staff and Assistants
- Prepare and obtain approval of the annual property budget, monitoring and analyzing to ensure the budgets and contracts are on target.
- Generate a monthly detailed report on the activity generated for each property and to communicate objectives, problems, and innovations
Who you are
- 5+ years of Residential & Commercial Property Management experience
- A university degree is preferred
- RECBC license required
- CPM/RPA designations an asset
- Experience with Yardi preferred
- An assertive self-starter, self-motivated, hands-on mentality with the ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Knowledge of operational procedures, general maintenance, construction, contract negotiation, accounting and Microsoft Office applications.
- Positive and pro-active attitude with strong team building, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proven organizational skills; able to cope with changing client needs and deliver successful results within agreed upon timeframes.
- Demonstrated organization and time management skills, detail oriented with exceptional analytical and problem-solving abilities
Base pay commensurate with experience, Bonus, Great benefits and extended health, Pension, Vehicle Allowance, Growth opportunities, A terrific team comprised of Leaders within Vancouver’s Real Estate industry and much, much more!
Only applicants with the legal right to work in Canada can be considered for this opportunity.
We thank all those who express interest in this opportunity however only those short-listed we be contacted.