Position: Commercial (Real Estate) Account Manager
Location: Toronto downtown
Industry: Financial Services / Banking
plus lucrative bonus plan, comprehensive benefit package, career development opportunities, and a fun working environment!
Our award winning financial services client has an immediate need for a
Commercial Account Manager for their Real-Estate Portfolio in Toronto.
Reporting into the Head of Commercial Services, the role of the Account Manager will ensure that the business attains its growth objectives and manages its existing Real Estate commercial portfolio. This is an opportunity for that Commercial Management Professional that is looking for an exciting new growth opportunity! My client is motivated to hire ASAP!
- Contributes to the growth and on-going maintenance of the commercial real estate portfolio
- Sources, receives, investigates, and analyses larger and/or more complex requests for commercial real estate services and products from a variety of sources
- Manages complex member relationships, requiring superior analytical and inter-personal skills, superior levels of general business knowledge, and advanced mathematical aptitude.
- Ensures account’s needs are being met, by managing the account relationship, and communicating effectively about service offerings and processes.
- Devotes time and energy to cultivating relationships with entrepreneurs, bankers, associations, accountants, lawyers, and real estate professionals, prospective accounts and depositors, and other key individuals in a position to influence the decision making of business/commercial clientele
- Post-Secondary Education in Commerce, Finance, Business, Real-Estate or similar
- Minimum 10 years experience in the financial services sector
- Experience with commercial real estate credit is essential
- Exceptional communication skills, leadership /mentorship capabilities
- Results driven
My client many times has been awarded "Best Employer"
and is one of the most innovative financial institutions in Canada bringing new technology to the forefront for a better end-to-end banking experience. Why would you want to work anywhere else???