Accounts Payable Administrator
Job Title: Accounts Payable Administrator
Office Location Toronto, downtown
in downtown Toronto currently requires an enthusiastic individual to fill an immediate opening as a full-time Accounts Payable Administrator
. This is a 1-year contact position.
About our Client:
Our client is primarily focused within the property Management vertical, industrial. Acquiring, leasing, operating and managing a portfolio of high-quality, well-located industrial assets with a large portfolio throughout Canada and select markets in the U.S.
About the Role of Accounts Payable Administrator
About the Candidate:
- review and verify invoices and cheque requests submitted via Payscan
- ensuring that relevant documentation is attached
- prepare and perform cheque runs
- monitor accounts to ensure payments are up to date
- research and resolve invoice discrepancies and issues
- maintain vendor files
- correspond with vendors and respond to inquiries
- assist with month end closing
- provide supporting documentation for audits
- works well in a team environment
- meeting deadlines as required
The successful applicant will be a self-starter, responsible and confident individual who possesses high energy, excellent time management and organizational skills, who can rise to and meet challenges, and adhere to strict deadlines. They will be a strong team player, have an eye for detail and possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- accounting experience, ideal within Real Estate sector
- experience with accounting software such as Yardi would be preferred
- as we process and review data on a daily basis, the candidate should have strong Excel skills
This role is ideal for someone who has an interest in learning about the real estate business and ready to gain valuable experience specific to that!
Please apply today here or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org