Manufacturer - Interior Finish Products
Base Salary/ Bonuses Up to 100K
Our client is a global family-owned company focused on the design, production and distribution of architectural and decorative solutions made from natural stone. The company creates innovative solutions designed to be both innovative and functional for home and public spaces.
Reporting to the Regional Director, the Showroom Manager is responsible for managing day to day operations and creating the highest level of customer service available. Working closely with the sales team, the Showroom Manager will drive showroom activity to positively affect the bottom line of the region. The ideal candidate is incredibly social, builds solid relationships and can really get to know the customer. Must be able to host events and create high end "must attend' experiences for both customers and prospective clients.
SKILLS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work with the Sales team to grow revenue in the area by developing relationships with key architects and designers.
- Assist with National Account relationship building and maximize the synergy between commercial and promotional opportunities to drive showroom traffic.
- Co-ordinate marketing and advertising campaigns by working closely with Corporate Head Office.
- Working with the Regional Director to analyse, define and prioritize Builder, K&B, and Commercial Market targets.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and experience with SAP or Order Management program.
- Demonstrated ability to interact and build value-based relationships with customers
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Ability to read and understand financial statements – general accounting rules
- Strong leadership, management skills and the ability to promote and sell.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum 5 years industry experience
- Must have a valid Driver’s license
To learn more about this opportunity please apply via the website. TSSHP