Job Title: Jr Marketing Admin
Industry Sector: Import, Retail and Distribution
Salary: $35,000-$40 / 4 days a week!! To start
Our established client in the downtown core is seeking Jr Admin - Marketing for a temp-to-perm opportunity starting 4 days a week to assist with Social Media development.
About our client
A small, privately owned company operating in a niche market for over 30 years. Importing specialty products for retail, and distribution in a growing Ontario market. This is a FUN place to work working with some of the finest companies in the world and enjoying steady growth.
About the role
Being a part of a small marketing/admin team, your duties would include:
About the candidate
- Assist in development, maintenance and implementation of Social Media marketing and communications content for all our product lines
- Daily maintenance and database entry work for customer lists, vendor lists, and prospective client lists (ie using Excel)
- Daily maintenance and management of company website product content, including regular traffic/usage reporting
- Daily maintenance and management of product information for sales team, promotional initiatives, technical sheets, product brochures, etc
- Events/project support for sales team as required: promotional events, etc
- Assist in creation, implementation of e-marketing campaigns
- Day-to-Day General Office Admin work
You will be polished and enjoy working in a busy client facing environment in the downtown core. This role is ideal for a dynamic jr marketing person who is looking for an established company to be a part of and grow in terms of handling a variety of responsibilities in a growing business.
- Completed diploma/course working in e-Marketing
- Some experience with e-Marketing initiatives
- Reliable, dedicated and can work under minimal supervision
- Excellent communication skills a must
This is an ideal position to start part time 4 days a week on contract and learn the business. This company can provide long term stability and opportunities to grow with responsibilities into permanent full time employment. This is an exciting opportunity in a niche market in the downtown core! Apply TODAY!