Salary: 150k – 200k
Design and Architecture
This is an excellent opportunity to join a large, reputable and well established Architecture firm in Toronto. This Canadian based company has an incredible reputation and is looking for a passionate and talented individual to join their team as they continue to produce impressive, sustainable design work throughout Canada.
Our client is a national firm focused in the architecture and design industry with large and complex projects. The company has built a collaborative group of individuals who are passionate about design and the spaces they create. The firm itself has almost 40 years of progressive development with a great establishment in the local market and an organic growth strategy that allows them to expand sustainably through the development of long term client relationships and knowledge of the local market.
This firm are growing and expanding nationally, with their Toronto location leading designs and projects.
This role's focus will be primarily placed on leading large and complex developments and you will lead project teams through project phases whilst also focusing on client relationships and new business development ventures. With projects based primarily in commercial, residential, institutional, mixed-use and retail industries, you will work with a diverse client portfolio and be a role model within the firm, able to work with all aspects of projects and project execution.
In this role you will have a great ambition to build and grow a business through the leadership of innovative and exciting designs and projects with the Toronto team. There will be a great opportunity to build on strategy and development with the company where new business and a solid understanding of the industry will be essential. There will be an expectation to work in a lead role, managing projects and providing leadership in the firm. With a great support team and excellent Executive leaders, there is a lot of opportunity within this dynamic firm.
This candidate will have the following aspects;
- B.Deg, Master's in Architecture, RAIC, OAA Registered
- 20+ years' experience in the Architecture & Design industry
- Experience with business development strategies in the local market and passion to build and lead teams
- Excellent knowledge of large and complex projects (high-rise experience an asset), working on projects from small to large and from inception to completion
- Portfolio of projects and designs within Canada that highlight design skills
- Experience working with technical programs – excellent REVIT skills are essential.
- Detailed approach to project management with an entrepreneurial mindset in developing a team and leading projects forward through to completion
- High energy, innovative thinking and a dynamic approach to design and planning a must
- Passion for design and architecture with a strong leadership approach to execute a team mentality
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
Please apply directly if you believe you are the right candidate or contact Laura Shalev on 587 333 7929 for a confidential discussion.