Real Estate Development
14 – 16 months (open ended – could become permanent!)
Our client, an established Multi-family Residential, fun-loving Real Estate Developer is looking for a Marketing Manager to cover a 14 – 16 month Maternity Leave. Contract will be open ended. Launching 3 new projects this year. 3 new projects set to launch in 2020 with more to come! If they continue to track at this rate, this individual will stay on permanently.
What the Marketing Manager role encompasses
Reporting to the President & CEO, the Marketing Manager will have a wide range of duties collaborating with and supporting both internal and external Sales and Marketing partnerships.
Who you are
- Develop & Manage project marketing for existing and upcoming condo and townhome developments
- Oversee graphic and interior design work to ensure it aligns with project vision
- Manage all marketing tools: websites, signage, brochure, sales assets, print collateral, CRM databases, presentation centres and show homes
- Organize and coordinate Realtor Events, VIP & Grand Opening Events
- Create media campaign schedules for all projects including all print, digital & social media advertising
- Develop and track marketing budgets for all existing projects
- Collaborate with inhouse Development team and provide feedback on architecture, floorplans and landscaping, etc.
- Manage all social media platforms: Facebook, Instagram & LinkedIn
- Track sales and pricing for all existing projects
- Work alongside Sales Coordinator to manage all homeowner walk-throughs, closing dates, possession and key-turnover times as well as tracking deficiency and warranty items
Salary & Benefits
- You are bright, hard-working, professional, confident, dynamic, fun and LOVE Real Estate!
- Post‐secondary education in a discipline relevant to marketing or communications
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in a Real Estate Marketing
- Strong computer skills; proficient in Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be self-motivated with excellent interpersonal skills
- Have a keen attention to detail and passion to do things right
- Thrive in a team oriented, collaborative environment
Salary commensurate with experience, Benefits employer funded Dental / Medical, Growing Developer with opportunity to become a permanent member of their fun-loving team, An environment that values both hard work and fun, Beautiful Vancouver waterfront office to call home!
Similar Job Titles:
Real Estate Marketing
Sales and Marketing
Only applicants with the legal right to work in Canada can be considered for this opportunity.
We thank all those who express interest in this opportunity however only those short-listed we be contacted.