Territory Sales Representative
Interior Finishes / Building Materials
$Base + Bonus + Car + Pension + Benefits
Our client is an established leader in the North American building materials industry (Interior Finishes) and their name and reputation have grown to be synonymous with quality, dependability, and superiority over competitive products within their category. Providing industry leading products with exceptional service levels has allowed this business to dominate their industry for over half a century.
Due to continued growth in demand within their Canadian business, our client is currently seeking a dedicated and driven Territory Sales Representative with experience in the Interior Finish/Surfaces industry to join their established team, and manage the Southwestern Ontario Territory and the Golden Horseshoe (Guelph, Cambridge, Kitchener-Waterloo, Sarnia, Windsor, Hamilton, Niagara Region, St. Catharines, etc)
Promote and effectively market the product range to an established client base including buying and non-buying customers including Fabricators, Home Builders, Kitchen & Bath Accounts and Specifiers (Architects & Designers). Use developed industry intelligence, research and general knowledge within the industry to identify new clients and sales opportunities.
- Support relationships and create demand with mill-workers, fabricators, OEM accounts, kitchen & bath accounts, General Contractors and Builders for both single-family, multi-family and commercial projects within the region.
- Support A&D representatives within the region to secure specifications from the design community.
- Identify and develop new and existing accounts and opportunities to generate sales growth.
- Forecast sales and develop sales strategies and models.
- Keep abreast of the latest industry developments by attending sales meetings, industry events, training sessions and individual research.
- Minimum 3 years of Sales experience within the Interior Finishes/Surfaces, Millwork, Cabinetry, or similarly related Building Materials industry (tile, counter top, paint, wall coverings, plumbing fixtures, hardware, lighting, decorative accents, quartz, laminate, etc will also be considered).
- Able to develop strong relationships with clients that are based on the values of customer service, integrity and trust.
- Possess a proven track record of sales growth and development within the industry.
- Organized and able to track your business activities through an advanced CRM system.
- Desire to grow your career with a large business who believes in promoting from within.
- Holds a valid Driver’s license and can travel regularly to meet with customers in Southwestern Ontario.
Our client is looking for an individual who thrives in an environment where they can develop deep, lasting relationships with clients and operate with a high degree of integrity. If you feel that may be a fit please apply via the TalentSphere website.
Thank you for your interest.