SENIOR CIVIL ENGINEER
Competitive Salary and Benefits
Design Architecture & Construction
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Senior Civil Engineer to also work as a Project Manager and Design lead on major large infrastructure projects including roadways, utilities and other projects in the Toronto Office. Share your passion and experience in a global culture that believes your potential to achieve is endless. This is your opportunity to shine.
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Our client delivers a wide array of services largely focused on both the Transportation and Building Services sectors. They have developed a team of strong and talented professionals focused and driven to their passion for design and construction of prestigious projects . They are a collaborative team who strive to create the best projects for clients both locally and Internationally.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
WHATS IN IT FOR YOU
- A bachelor’s degree/Master’s degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent, with a minimum of 8 years of relevant experience in Civil Engineering
- P Eng., licensed in Ontario and/or Quebec.
- The ability to work under pressure, prioritize effectively, manage deadlines and exceptional organization skills required for our rapidly changing environment;
- Strong interpersonal, presentation,and communication skills essential for team-based working
- Experience working with the City of Toronto, and other municipal authorities in the GTA and experience gaining approval from these authorities for design and construction work.
- Experience with the AFP/P3 delivery model would be advantageous.
- Lead and manage the design of key elements of large infrastructure projects including roadways, utilities and drainage, as well as manage smaller projects
- Supporting senior staff and coordination with junior staff to support their professional development and to review and manage their technical work.
- Coordinating with multiple disciplines, to bring a multidisciplinary and holistic approach to design on our projects
- Writing reports and presenting technical material for internal and external purposes based on findings
- Excellent, entrepreneurial company with a strong collaborative team and amazing reputation in the industry
- Competitive compensation and benefits plan
- Opportunity for professional growth and development with opportunity to lead and implement new strategies
- Amazing opportunity to work directly with the Senior Leadership team on strategies to develop the company further
Civil Engineering Manager
Construction Design Manager
Please apply directly if you feel like you are the right candidate and are excited about this excellent oppurtunity.