Senior Commercial Property Manager
Our client, one of Vancouver's leading Real Estate Developers, is looking for a Senior Commercial Property Manager to join and lead their busy and growing portfolio of properties. This award winning Developer prides itself on hard work and dedication.
What the Senior Commercial Property Manager role encompasses
- Expense, control and maximize value received for dollars spent
- Day-to-day operations of the properties and its employees, and contractors associated with the assigned properties
- Coordinate the maintenance of the mechanical, electrical, plumbing and HVAC systems, as well as the materials, supplies, tools and equipment necessary for the building operation
- Manage and train personnel reporting to the position and / or assigned to the portfolio of properties.
- Prepare premises for tenant occupancy
- Maintenance of good landlord/tenant relations. This includes regular site tours and meeting with the tenants and landlord/client
- Oversee all aspects of purchasing, security, life safety systems, employee relations for operating personnel, utilities, capital improvements, day to day repairs and maintenance, tenant construction and any other functions that are necessary to operate and maintain within the guidelines set by the client.
- Prepare and obtain approval from the owners of the annual property budget, monitoring and analyzing to ensure the budgets and contracts are on target.
- Generate a monthly detailed report on the activity generated for each property and to communicate objectives, problems, and innovations to the owners.
Who you are
- 5+ years of Commercial Property Management experience in office, retail and industrial sectors
- Property Management License
- A university degree
- An assertive self-starter, self-motivated, hands-on mentality with the ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Knowledge of operational procedures, general maintenance, construction, contract negotiation, accounting and Microsoft Office applications.
- Positive and pro-active attitude with strong team building, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proven organizational skills; able to cope with changing client needs and deliver successful results within agreed upon timeframes.
- Demonstrated organization and time management skills, detail oriented with exceptional analytical and problem solving abilities
Market leading compensation, Bonus, Benefits, Education, A great environment to grow with Industry Leaders
Similar job titles:
Commercial Property Manager
Director Property Management
REF# - TSSHP
Only applicants with the legal right to work in Canada can be considered for this opportunity.
We thank all those who express interest in this opportunity however only those short-listed we be contacted.