Bilingual Inside Sales Specialist
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Inside Sales - Customer Service - Bilingual French English
Attractive Base Salary + Benefits and fantastic culture
Our client is a leader in their industry with a well established image among their client base and competition. They are looking for a Bilingual Inside Sales Specialist (French English)
in Dartmouth Nova Scotia. Their culture is one that respects and values their employees and always leads by example to promote and grow from previous years. Strong values and ethics within the organization has allowed them to prosper year after year. This is a fantastic company to be apart of.
The chosen candidate is responsible for
inside sales, the development of new customer opportunities, growing and maintaining the current customer base and increasing the overall sales volume through the Distribution Centre. The chosen candidate must be (bilingual French)
, some of the customers and other DC's are in Quebec. With occasional travel to customer locations this role will provide growth potential.
Why you would want to work for them:
Our client is a leader in their industry with a well established image among their client base and competition. Their culture is one that respects and values their employees and always leads by example to promote and grow from previous years. Strong values and ethics within the organization has allowed them to prosper year after year. This is a fantastic company to work for with a senior leadership team strategically promoting within.
The Inside Sales Specialist is accountable for the prompt and efficient handling of incoming customer inquiries while ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction.
Who we are looking for
The successful candidate will have a can do attitude with a proven track record of meeting sales targets and supporting sales teams. This position will be awarded to the candidate who is looking for a home, their culture promotes within and has very long tenured employees who always strive to achieve the best and want to be promoted.
- Minimum Grade 12 education
- 1-3 years’ customer service experience
- Requirement: Bilingual English and French language skills
- Good communication skills and ability to build strong relationship
This is an amazing business and for the right candidate this is a great opportunity to launch your career in Sales/Operations. This role reports directly to the DC Manager who owns the full P&L responsibility for this location. You will hold relationships with the Sales Department, Administrative Staff, Shipping/Receiving, Customers and Suppliers.
- Process incoming requests in a professional and courteous way to understand and respond effectively to client needs and make follow up.
- To input to the system orders received by phone, email and ensure the accuracy of information recorded.
- Collect relevant information to the timely resolution of complaints about the shipping and billing of the products.
- Establish strong relationships with customers of its territories established in advance.
- To maximize the market potential and sales of these areas through regular solicitation calls (cold calls) to promote products and services of the company.
- Gather information for solicitation calls to monitor and close the sales potential.
- Compile the results of its solicitation calls.
- To work in concert with the Territory Manager assigned to this region in order to maximize the development of existing and potential customers.
- To perform regular vigils price in its territory, gather information and notify the Supervisor.
- To compile a summary of its territory for sales, competition, opportunities for development.
- To participate in individual and group meetings with the Supervisor to make a summary of past, present and future made (or to make) in its territories.
- To determine with Sales Supervisor and in accordance with the objectives of the company, the individual customers targets for products and services we distribute for the current year or for the years to come.
- To analyze results and develop the approaches needed to maximize results and customer service in general.