Senior Transportation Engineer - Manager
Excellent compensation package
Multi-disciplinary Engineering Firm
Our client, a busy, reputable multi-disciplinary company is searching for a Senior Transportation Engineer to manage their Transportation Department in Saskatchewan. This company pride themselves on excellent service delivery
- Work with the firm's management team to plan and meet goals for growing our presence in Saskatchewan.
- Develop and maintain relationships with new and existing clients for growing transportation business.
- Overseeing and working with a diverse team of project managers, engineers, planners, and technologists to deliver excellent service to our clients.
- Providing project management and engineering for transportation planning, design and construction projects and reviewing work for quality purposes.
- Providing mentorship and coordination of engineering and technical personnel.
- Preparing proposals and leading business development initiatives for new and prospective clients.
- Facilitating technical meetings, workshops, and presentations.
- Keeping up-to-date with market trends, technological changes and evolving professional practices through various means to support targeted markets
What's in it for you
- University graduate in Civil Engineering or Transportation-related subject and Registered as a Professional Engineer (P.Eng.) in Saskatchewan.
- Relevant post-graduate courses or degree will be an asset.
- Active member of a relevant professional transportation organization or committee will be an asset.
- Minimum 10 years working experience in Saskatchewan transportation planning and design engineering including:
- Preparing functional plans, preliminary and detailed designs of urban and rural transportation facilities.
- Managing and supporting the development of tender and contract documents.
- Development of Transportation Impact Assessments, Parking Studies, Trip Generation Studies, Highway Planning Studies, Collision Analysis, Transit Studies and related work.
- Experience leading an office or discipline will be an asset.
- Training and Experience with planning and design software such as Synchro/SimTraffic/HCM/Sidra/EMME/ VISSIM and/or Civil 3D/inRoads/GeoPak will be an asset.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required.
- An excellent opportunity for career growth
- Lead, mentor and manage a dynamic team
- A great compensation package
- Be part of a reputable company in Canada
Role is being hired ASAP, please apply directly or contact Laura Shalev on 587 333 7929 for a confidential discussion.