Vancouver, British Columbia
Competitive Salary and Benefits
Design and Architecture
This is an excellent and very unique opportunity for an experienced BIM Lead/Manager to join a growing and developing team in leading the implementation of digital design platforms through various projects in the transportation, commercial, institutional and mixed-use sectors in Vancouver, British Columbia.
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Our client is a multi-disciplined, international firm with an incredible reputation in the industry. With focus on innovative designs and developments throughout North America, our client has established itself as a leader in the Design industry with award winning projects and an excellent team. They have a great culture focused on collaboration and communication and have a strong Principal leadership team who is focused on strategic business practices that are contributing to the success and growth of the company currently and into the future.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The BIM Lead/Manager will focus on the efficient and effective implementation of digital tools that support the design process for multiple disciplines across the company. With a strong background in leadership and management the BIM Lead/Manager will direct and assist in managing the processes and integrations of digital elements with a umber of different systems throughout the Vancouver office. There will be a collaboration with other disciplines on how to manage project delivery more effectively with clearly outlined processes for others to follow within the company. This position will manage a team of 5 - 10 and will need to understand the elements of a number of design software systems which are outlined below. Collaboration, communication and support are some of the key elements that this position needs at as is a hands-on and dynamic position managing quality assurance with modeling with all project teams.
This candidate will have the following aspects;
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU
- B.Arch, Tech, Diploma in Technology, Master's in Architecture or other related Degree
- LEED AP or LEED accredited, AIBC, RAIC registered Architect and asset
- 5+ years' experience as a BIM Coordinator/Specialist with 3+ years' experience in management and leading a team
- Experience with Quality Assurance, implementing plans for effective use and procedures with BIM and Revit
- Excellent experience with Revit, Rhino, Grasshopper and other software applications
- Strong experience with Revit and leading teams and projects through the design and software implementation
- Interest and passion for new technologies and software systems and ability to guide a digital practive group through the new systems from beginning to end
- Detailed approach to project management with an entrepreneurial mindset in developing teams and leading projects forward through to completion
- High energy, innovative thinking and a dynamic approach to design and digital technology
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- International firm with new projects focused in sustainability, innovation and design
- Great compensation and benefits plan
- Opportunity for professional growth with new systems and courses through company support
- Excellent team and collaboration with support on all projects throughout the company
- Amazing opportunities to grow and develop your career further within the company
Please apply directly if you feel like you are the right candidate for the above position.